Bootstrap Agency is a one-page Bootstrap-based theme.
Bootstrap Agency's original features
- Fully responsive
- Custom collapsing navigation with active classes, smooth page scrolling, and responsive fallback stylings
- Footer with social links, copyright information, and other links
- LESS files included for deeper customization options
- Bootstrap base theme (the module requires the 7.x-3.x branch, and has been tested with 7.x-3.0)
- @font-your-face (with Google Fonts API)
- Form Block
- Void Menu
- Drupal core: Block, Contact, Menu
- Enable the required modules and themes
- Grant permission to the anonymous user to Use the site-wide contact form
- Move the Site-wide contact form block to the Contact region
- Create an intro block, and move it to the Page Splash region. The block title will be formatted as the lead-in, with the block content in a large upper-case font.
- Configure the main menu links using Void Menu. Note that the theme includes code to assign the lower-cased block description to the CSS id, for user-defined blocks. This way, if your block description is "Company", the block will have id "#company", which you should then configure as the Void Menu destination. Think about it as "clean anchors". The CSS id for the contact region is "#contact".
- Inspect the HTML of the live demo to understand how to take advantage of the provided CSS